1. What is your returns policy?
We hope you’ll love everything you buy from Crowders, but we are happy to offer a full refund if you’re unhappy with your purchase – just return your item(s) to us within 30 days from the date shown on your dispatch note. You can expect your refund 14 days from the date we receive your returned item(s). Item(s) must be returned to us in their original packaging, not used or opened, and they must be undamaged and in a resalable condition.
Please also note: Goods that are damaged, or show signs of wear and tear, may result in deductions from your refund to make up for any value lost.
2. What do I do if my item arrives damaged, faulty or incorrect?
If the goods we have supplied are faulty, damaged or incorrect please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then be able to offer a refund or replacement, provided you inform us of the issue within a reasonable time of discovering the fault.
3. Do I need to notify you to return an item?
If you want to return your goods in accordance with our Returns Policy for unwanted items, you can simply return your items in accordance with section 4 below. There is no need to notify us in advance unless the item is faulty, damaged or incorrect and in this instance you need to email us at email@example.com
4. How do I return an unwanted item?
Please note this is for unwanted items only. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions for faulty, damaged or incorrect items).
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Attach the Returns Address Label from your packing note to the outside of your parcel, and include a copy of your order ID inside the parcel.
- Remove/cover up any existing address/courier labels from the parcel.
- Return the package by using a courier of your choice. We recommend you obtain a proof of postage or use a signed/tracked service.
- Upon receipt of the parcel, the contents will be checked for missing parts and damage in transit before a refund is processed.
- All items returned as faulty will be tested upon receipt, items found to be in full working order may result in a collection fee of £8.50 being deducted from any subsequent refunds.
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges at this moment in time. If you would like to return an item, please follow the instructions outlined in the above sections and we will happily process a refund for you.